2 July 2007






This just blew me away when I first heard it, with it's euphoric minimal electronic beauty, at 8 minutes 30 seconds, it's just too short! But luckily the rest of the album is good enough to make me see past that.











Gui Boratto - Beautiful Life (alt link)











On the Dada Life site they've put up a load of remixes done by the ever increasing do it yourself type kids. Here's a good example.










Dada Life - The Great Fashionista Swindle (Telekolleg 2.1 Remix)












I can't do without a regular dose of guttural noise-pop, thank goodness for the likes of Wizardzz, the side project of Lightning Bolts Brian Gibson. Medieval mayhemmmm.











Wizardzz - Sailship (alt link)












1
  • Beautiful Life single-handedly convinced me that minimal was worth looking into

    By Blogger Fluffy, at 11:55 pm  

Post a Comment


<< Home