14 January 2008







Blank Dogs make fuzzed out lo-fi psychadelic gems similar to Ariel Pink but with a tad more punk influence. Keep an eye out for a new full length this year.



Blank Dogs - Leaving The Light On (alt link)



Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - For Kate I Wait (alt link)




I must sleep now. Klimek will help me do this. Dedications is an outstanding example of ambient music.



Klimek - Ruined A Day (Buenos Aires) (alt link)



And the most beautiful and interesting piece of music you might ever hear (IMHO) - i've posted it before I know, but it is impossible to tire of.



Asa-Chang & Junray - Hana



zzzz









3
  • Asa-Chang & Junray, wow! Very similiar to the sounds of Max Richter and Jóhann Jóhannsson. Stunning!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:22 am  
  • Yes yes yes, 'hana', lovely to be reminded of this. Lovely lovely lovely.

    By Blogger Joe Ruckus, at 12:30 pm  
  • 'Hana' actually samples Sade's song 'Pearls'

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=eDMg8M4HmnQ

    I know which version I prefer.

    Ah Max Richter, I loved The Blue Notebook but not heard his latest one.

    By Blogger Leighton, at 8:07 pm  

Post a Comment


<< Home