14 February 2009







pic: Typographic Posters

Here's a couple of edits from the Swedish duo of St Goran and Tiedye from IDIB. They go under the tongue twisting guise of Vastkustska Ryggdunkarsallskapet. Vansbro Boogie is an edit of a Bjorn Skifs track and Don't Dub Around Here No More is based on Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers 1985 track Don't Come Around Here No More.


Vastkustska Ryggdunkarsallskapet - Vansbro Boogie (alt link)

Vastkustska Ryggdunkarsallskapet - Don't Dub Around Here No More (alt link)



Further edits now from Soft Rocks, taken from their brilliant Disco Powerplay III.


Soft Rocks - Is This The Best Step For Father Africa (alt link)



Taken from the legendary Beppe Loda's compilation Typhoon: Portrait Of The Electronic Years out on Sythonic this is a superb track from Duncan Mackay, originally a 7" single back in 1978. Nice.


Duncan Mackay - Sirius III Mark II (alt link)



And to finish, a bit of Michael Jackson - T&T style. T&T are the transcendent duo of Tim Sweeney and Tim Goldsworthy, not much more needs to be said really other than grab a copy HERE, the b-side also features an edit of Superstition.


T&T - Don't Stop (alt link)


Also, check out Dropular, it's very similar to Ffffound but you can also bookmark videos and whole websites, think of it as a hybrid between Delicious and Ffffound. It's proper good, like. I've got a couple of beta invites going so mail me if you'd like in.

Ta ta.











6
  • surprized me yet again. where do you find these nuggets of audio joy?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:25 am  
  • Lovely tunes, as always!

    I'd like one of those invites for Dropular. You can reach me at info [at] dosis [dot] be

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:52 pm  
  • Nice Tunes. I may be late but I'd love a beta invite if you still have one.

    bunapa [at] gmail [dot] com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:51 am  
  • just discovered your blog, it's amazing! keep up the good work.
    Alain

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:42 pm  
  • I love this blog and come here for the visual/ audio pleasure often. I have a couple requests for you, if you don't mind...

    It sounds like Rat Salad also got his hands on that Bjorn Skifs track... any idea what the original is called?

    Love this Soft Rocks song, any chance you could convert the rest of that release to mp3 format..? Let me know if you're interested in trading, perhaps for the rat salad, and I'll send you an email... :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:51 pm  
  • You can find anything on the internet these days, I am a massive Juno addict though. Plenty more to come.

    I'm all out out of Dropular invites :( every member gets 3 though, so try Googling for an invite.

    Many thanks Alain, i'll try my best!

    T. I'm really curious to hear these Rat Salad edits! The Bjorn Skifs original is, i'm led to believe, (I Wanna) Boogie With You.

    No problem at all, drop me a mail and i'll sort it out :)

    By Blogger Leighton, at 9:20 pm  

Post a Comment


<< Home