11 October 2006






Oh No Ono are a band who I just cannot figure out. Their songs are as catchy as Spanish Flu was in 1918! But I just don't know their game is, are these guyZ for realZ you might think when you hear the incredible falsetto of Malthe Fischer on vocals. I just don't know if I can take their gimmicky sound seriously, but frankly I don't give 47 hoots!!! These guys are unique and fun and make you want to dance mad crazy Breakfast Club stylin' . They are a Denmarkese quintet, and on their MySpace they give reason for their unique sound: "Instead of looking backwards to copy the sound of a certain decade, Oh No Ono are constantly in search of something new. Some love to have their ears challenged some prefer things the way they were. This band guarantees a unique experience whether you like them or not." Oh No Ono's album is entitled Yes, and is out on Morningside Records.









Oh No Ono - Am I Right?



Oh No Ono - Keeping Warm In Cold Country




Detektivbyrån







According to my last.fm stats, THIS was my most played artist and song of last week by a considerable distance! BEAUTIFUL! I really do not think I can say enough good things about Detektivbyrån so I shalln't even start!








0

Post a Comment


<< Home