1 November 2006





Somewhere between MSTRKRFT, Daft Punk and Das Kometen lies two blokes armed with decrepit synths and old computers. They call themselves a question, the question is: Does It Offend You, Yeah? To be honest it doesn't offend me in the slightest, on the contrary, their music makes me giddy happy tastic. Seeeeeee for yo'selfs'! Brrrrap!












Does It Offend You, Yeah? - We Are Rockstars (via BLISS)






Does It Offend You, Yeah? - Battle Royale



And if you like those tracks, check this out, a Does It Offend You, Yeah? megamp3mixofdoom (tracklisting on their MySpace)



Does It Offend You, Yeah? - Mega Mix



Also, thank you to Man Man and The Chap for making me tap my feet, and then later in the evening Erol Alkan for making me jump around and act robotic. You all made me forget how mediocre Young Knives were.








0

Post a Comment


<< Home