24 April 2007






I surprised myself by discovering how much 'techno' I actually own. Now techno in it's many incantations (tech-house, minimal etc) is a love or hate genre for many, even myself at times find it hard to be warm to what to me always seems to be a cold style of music. Still, like any genres there are some excellent songs held within, so therefore without further ado I bring you Techno-Tuesday....which may be turned into something fortnightly eye dee kay.







MP3:



Alex Smoke - We Like It Insipid







Alexi Delano & Jesper Dahlback - How About That Thing?







David Keno - Terra






Motor - 1 x 1











Sick of being paranoid about being caught on eBay at work? I present to you, WORK FRIENDLY the web browser that looks like a Word document, genius.






Also, thankyou to Marmalade magazine for such bonhomie regarding my music taste over on their MySpace, after debating whether I was smart and good-looking enough, ultimately I reasoned that just who is going to know? So I now eagerly await the latest issue which I just bought :-)




Possible ATP Dirty Three 'mp3-view' coming up soon.








2
  • Just discovered this blog today, you've got great taste in music, keep up the good work.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:51 am  
  • leighton jones...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:26 pm  

Post a Comment


<< Home