27 July 2007








Crystal Castles need no introduction anymore. I'm going to see them next week. That's all.







Crystal Castles - Untitled Unfinished (alt link)







Random is a Swede who lays down some proper good 8-bit. He has an EP called Bad Joke out on the wicked 8-bit Peoples. You can download all of the 8-bit People's artists tracks for free at their site. Amazing.







Random - Searching For Atlantis (alt link)







Now for some bleeps breaks and bass. With this absolutely great Original Hamster remix of Drop The Lime's 'Glassy Eyes' taken off DTL's Refixed 12"






Drop The Lime - Glassy Eyes (Original Hamster Refix) (alt link)




Then upon checking my last.fm stats, my most listened to Drop The Lime song was this one.




Drop The Lime - Dreams (alt link)








However I quite fancy 'Mandeer Hunted' to take over at some point, can't stop listening.








3
  • Gah I'm so jealous, would kill to see CC!

    Thanks for the tunes x.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:04 am  
  • mandeer hunted, oh my gosh

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:28 am  
  • cool post. I'm djing a set of this bleep blop 8-bit stuff in the side room tonight at Durrr club in London. The End.

    By Blogger dalston shopper, at 1:07 pm  

Post a Comment


<< Home