12 September 2007







Keeping it brief due to being a bit tired and dosed up on Kapake today.


It's a song I keep coming back to when I want to relax, but not too much. Pantha du Prince's Saturn Strobe combines minimal-techno with orchestral melodies to truly wonderful effect, and no matter how many times I hear it, it always does the trick for me. I've heard a number of people mentioning that Pantha du Prince's album This Bliss will be in their end of year Top 7's, not a bad shout really.








Pantha du Prince - Saturn Strobe (alt link)








But if it's a rocking shout along dance party track your after then check this out. Berlin's Monosurround dish out this catchy electro track on Citizen's Resume Compilation.








Monosurround - Cocked, Locked, Ready To Rock (alt link)


















0

Post a Comment


<< Home