7 November 2007






I've been meaning to post about Abe Vigoda for a while. I really enjoyed their Sky Route/Star Roof effort, then after hearing their follow up effort Kid City, my love for them grew elevenfold. Get with them, especially if you dig stuff like Mika Miko etc. There's some more ace songs for download on their page.





Abe Vigoda - All Night And Day (alt link)





Abe Vigoda - Coming In (alt link)







D.I.M. will be playing a set in The Zoo, Manchester on 30th November alongside none other than SebastiAn. And if you have lots of money and a truly exceptional taste in music you could make a real day of it and go see the ethereal Scandinavians Efterklang at the Roadhouse prior to checking in at The Zoo.







D.I.M. - Noize (alt link)





Efterklang - Maison De Reflexion (alt link)








0

Post a Comment


<< Home