5 November 2007






So, during a bi-annual tidy up of my car I uncovered many things. T-shirts, beer cans, magazines and lots of CD's, most without labels the result of hasty mix CD making. Here are a couple of absolute gems I uncovered off this one blank and very scratched yet still functioning Tesco CD-R.







Kevin Blechdom - Get On Your Knees (alt link)
(myspace)








Revolution 9 - Computer Girl (alt link)
(myspace)










I have raved about Skullening previously, but that was a year ago. Considering the massive uptake in the noise-punk stakes of late i'm surprised Skullening haven't created more blogwaves. I'll reiterate what I said back then, Skullening are a loud and trashy noise punk quartet. Sinister organ and pure bass distortion coming through your speakers at a squillion MPH.







Skullening - Rainboner (alt link)





Skullening - New AIDS (alt link)





Skullening - Bugs That 'R' Dead
















2
  • skullening is greattt. geezus.


    it's like le shok + a distortion pedal!


    great. love. thanks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:53 am  
  • Inspiring!
    Thanks for the boner!

    By Blogger Mars, at 4:36 am  

Post a Comment


<< Home