13 August 2009







pic: Kemp Folds


Minimal / Tech-house - no nonsense. Just a few heavier tracks that i've really enjoyed playing recently.


Stephen Hellm - Workflow (buy)


Monopolar - Jalapacalima (buy)


Par Grindvik - Continue In My Words (buy)


Slang Bang - Amaaazing (buy)



Now I know the above is not to everyones taste, so this might interest you. An absorbing 11 minute piece of deep techno from Kassem Mosse.


Kassem Mosse - A (buy)




And to help you slink down into a horizontal position is this from Brock Van Wey aka Bvdub. His epic release, White Clouds Drift On And On is full of some quite beautiful music. Highly recommended if you like Jesse Somfay's A Catch In The Voice (album of the year for me by far).


Brock van Wey - I Knew Happiness Once (buy)













3
  • new to your blog. love it. keep up the good work my friend

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:31 am  
  • i don't even know how long this has been my favourite blog so let's just say AGES - ah-mazing
    and thanks for turning me on to nicolas stefan and mat playford!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:13 pm  
  • what they said.
    plus i finally got hold of a catch in the voice, and think i might agree with you!

    By Blogger joakimR, at 5:40 pm  

Post a Comment


<< Home